Planar light-wave circuit splitter (PLC Splitter) is a type of optical power management device that is fabricated using silica optical wave-guide technology. It is used to split a fiber optic beam into several beams at a certain splitting ratio.It is an important passive device in passive optical network.
• Wide Operating wavelength From 1260-1650nm
• Wide Operating Temperature: from -40℃ to 85℃
• Adopt 100% new raw material, ROHS compliance.
• Good channel-to-channel uniformity
• High reliability and small size
• Adopt high strength stainless steel, pass salt spray test.
• Low Insertion loss&Low PDL Compact Design.
• FTTH and FTTx
• Test Equipment
• Telecommunication Networks
• Analog/Digital Passive Optical Networks
• Cable television (CATV)
• LAN, WAN, and Metro Networks
• Local area networks (LAN)
• Other applications in fiber optic systems