At Custom Wraps India Pvt.Ltd. we understand that our responsibility doesn’t end at selling you our products. CUSTOM WRAPS INDIA PVT.LTD. has been working in the area of safe disposal of electronic waste. This thought is supported by our global policy, as well the legislation passed by the Ministry of Environment and Forests (MoEF) (called E-waste (Management & Handling) Rules, 2016), which came into effect from 1st Oct 2016.
1. CUSTOM WRAPS INDIA PVT.LTD. will seek shared responsibility and cooperation from customers in reducing the environmental impact of their products.
2. CUSTOM WRAPS INDIA PVT.LTD. will comply with all the applicable laws related to e-waste management Rules 2016.
DO’S & DONT’S
• Please check for the life-cycle of your product on the Product Information Booklet.
• Please speak on the mentioned Toll-Free Number for any query about your product take-back or recycling.
• Please hand over e-waste only at the designated collection center of the Brand.
• Please make sure you earn an incentive from the brand on handing-over e-waste the correct way.
• Please accumulate all unused electronic and electrical items only to be handed over to the Brand or Registered Recycler.
• Please acknowledge the buy-back and exchange program from the Brand.
• Please drop your scrap electronic parts, handed back to you after replacement with the new part, at the e-waste drop box in the service center.
• Please register that as an individual we all have Individual Responsibility towards the conservation of our environment
• Please do not throw any electronics (including batteries) into the garbage bin. It must be thrown only on designated bins with a symbol
• Please do not sell e-waste to scrap dealers or unauthorized agents for little/some cash.
• Please do not dispose of e-waste in landfills or in pits as an ill treasure for your next generation.
• Please do not open unused electronics without expert supervision, as it can be hazardous.
• Please do not cut-open parts or components without a brand representative as supervision
When we throw out our electronics, they land up in Landfills causing the possibility of toxic metal leaching into the groundwater. Toxic metals in e-waste leach into our supply of resources, threatening their integrity. When e-waste is openly heated which is a rudimentary process by the un-registered user or scrap dealers, toxic chemicals are released into the air, damaging the atmosphere and posing an E-Waste is not a problem going away soon. In fact with the alarming rise in the use of electronics and electrical products the volume is only going to rise. As per a study by ASSOCHAM, it is said to be growing at a rate of 33% cumulative every year. With all the produce and dump which happens in India, it is said to have a 500% increase in an e- serious threat to health and existing life. E-Waste management is a critical consideration for future generations as proper e-waste recycling is becoming hard to find, with very less efficient recyclers in the business. waste over the next decade. It is crucial to know the effects of e-waste on the environment and make a collective effort to build awareness and systems to curb all its ill positioning for our existing and future generations. To know more please call on 1800-572-775 and be a Green Volunteer.
IF YOU WANT TO HAND OVER YOUR OLD PRODUCT THEN YOU CAN US ON OUR TOLL-FREE NO. 1800-572-7756. CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVES WILL EXPLAIN TO YOU ABOUT THE PROCESS OF DISPOSAL AND WILL SHARE THE NEAREST DROP POINT LOCATION TO DROP OFF E-WASTE IF ANY CUSTOMER WANTS TO HANDOVER THE MATERIAL FROM THEIR DOOR STEPS THEN WE DO SEND OUR RECYCLER’S REVERSE LOGISTIC TEAM TO COLLECT THE ITEMS AND CHANNELIZE THE SAME TO OUR E-WASTE PARTNER PLANT FOR THE FINAL PROCESSING.