PTB-16-24 B fiber access termination box can hold up to 16- 24 subscribers. It is used as a termination point for the feeder cable to connect with the drop cable in the FTTx network system. It integrates fiber splicing, splitting distribution, storage, and cable connection in one solid protection box.
• FTTH access network.
• Telecommunication Networks
• CATV Networks
• Data communications Networks
• Local Area Networks
• Water-proof design with IP-65 Protection level Integrated with splice cassette and cable management rods.
• Manage fibers in a reasonable fiber radius condition.
• Easy to maintain and extend the capacity.
• Fiber bend radius control more than 40mm.
• Suitable for the fusion splice or mechanical splice.
• 1*8 and 1*16 Splitter can be installed as an option.
• Efficient cable management.
• 16-24 ports cable entrance for the drop cable.