Fibre Optical Cross-Connect Cabinet
Fibre Optical Cross-Connect Cabinet ( SMC)
Outside cabinets for Optical Line Terminals (OLTs) and Optical Networking Units (ONUs) that are completely integrated and ruggedized for outdoor installation. Fiber-To-The-Curb (FTTC) and Fiber-To-The-Building (FTTB) access networking are required for corporate, SOHO, and residential networks. These cabinets are rust-proof and well-protected against purposeful or unintentional harm. With a fiber bend radius of more than 40mm, a complete cable routing design is required. Patch cables with fiber storage units are best managed with a modular design and quick installation. Modules are exchangeable for efficient management. Our outdoor cabinets are based on hundreds of customer comments and our own skilled team’s almost two decades of installation expertise. These cabinets are equipped with cutting-edge capabilities that make fiber optic connection installation and troubleshooting quicker, simpler, and more cost-effective.
• Interface equipment for backbone cable and distribution cable nodes in fiber-optic networks. It is mainly used for connection, siring, and scheduling of outdoor cable, and through the optical fiber connector and patch cord connecting the fiber cable and each fiber core flexibly.
• Optical Cross Connection Cabinet has excellent performance, safe and reliable, flexible core scheduling, suitable for the fiber-optic LAN, regional network, and fiber access network.
• Product material is SMC, according to the operation is divided into single-side and double-side.
• Fully enclosed crate, the cabinet is SMC mold-pressing material can moisture-proof, waterproof, dust-proof, anti-salt spray, excellent performance in anti-corrosion and anti-aging, good appearance, protection
• Easy installations for floor mount – installation kits provided
• Full module design, according to customer requirements flexible assembly.
• Adapter slots used – No screws and tools needed for installing adapters
• Ready for splitters: designed space for adding splitters
• Space saving! Double-layer design for easier installation and maintenances
• Lower layer for splitters and over length fiber storage
• Upper layer for splicing, cross-connecting and fiber distribution
• Accommodates both cable glands as well as tie-wraps
• Lock provided for extra security
• Protection class IP65.
• Color: white , black ,grey Fixed patchpanel 19 fixation
• Material : SMC
• Cores : 96, 144, 288, 576 Cores
• Relative Humidity : <= 85% (at +30ºC) (indoor), <=95% (at +40ºC) (outdoor)
• Working temperature: -5ºC ~+40ºC (indoor), -40ºC ~+60ºC (outdoor)