Widely used for high resolution ‘zero thickness’ image transfer applications, Fiber Optic Faceplates can be coupled to CCD, CMOS, and OLED devices to enable image intensification, remote viewing, field flattening, and x-ray imaging. In optoelectronic applications, coated faceplates are used as both input and output high-resolution image transfer windows. In some applications, the x-ray absorption properties of the fiber optic plates protect the photodetectors from damage and prevent electronic noise from affecting the images.
• The telecommunication network, metropolitan area network, optical fiber communication system.
• Optical testing equipment/instrument.
• CATV optical fiber, optical fiber sensor.
• Optical fiber broadband access network, FTTH optical fiber.
• Optical fiber distribution frame, frame type, and wall type optical fiber distribution unit.
• It is used for different kinds of modules and applied to the working area subsystem.
• It uses an embedded surface frame, is easy to install and disassemble, it is with protective door and dusty free, can do OEM for any customers and prints requested LOGO.
• With the application of fiber SC/LC simplex, duplex, and other different environment installed plate or flush plate. All modules can be configured on the customer’s choice.
• Cable management can be connected without cutting. (with express port)
• All modules are free of welding.